Be excited, be very excited. The Motorola G7 is about to hit Indian shores, and it is everything you ever wanted from an Android phone.
It’s smart, it’s sassy, and it’s on a budget. Android phone users are super excited about the launch of the Motorola G7, or the Moto G7, a further iteration to the G6 series.
The G6 series was a true revelation – if not a revolution in the budget smartphone category – in terms of touchpoints like pricing, specs and performance. Apparently, the makers have introduced a lot of upgrades in the phone’s seventh iteration. Let’s take a quick look at what you can expect from this superb new phone.
What’s so great about it?
Those who have used the Motorola G6 must be waiting with bated breath for the G7, which has even better specs. Here’s what you can expect from it:
- The brand continues with its ‘waterdrop’ notch above the screen
- Slim bezels, as in the G6
- A dual camera system incorporating the Motorola logo. But this is not just a design element: the logo doubles up as a fingerprint sensor. The camera system comprises 16 MP plus 5 MP rear camera, with 8 MP front shooter for sharper, denser selfies
- 24-inch display with 2270×1080 px resolution
- Up to 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snadragon 636 1.8 GHz chipset
- Adrena 506 GPU for better graphics
- Face recognition unlock
- 3,000 mAh battery with Turbo charger
- Curved rear panel
- Additionally, it incorporates Gorilla Glass, USB Type-C Port, VoLTE, and dual SIM.
- The phone is slated to cost Rs 23,999 in India
When does the Motorola G7 launch?
Though the company has already released a few details about their new line-up of phones, the official launch in India has still not taken place. After months of rumours, we can finally confirm that the official release date for the G7 is February 1, 2019.
Motorola is set to launch four variants for the Indian market: G7, G7 Plus, G7 Power and G7 Play. The phones launch worldwide even before the upcoming World Mobile Congress in Barcelona on February 25, 2019, where many other brands will unveil their new flagship phones much after Motorola.
Where is the Motorola Service Center in Delhi?
If you are facing technical issues with your Motorola product and searching for authorised Motorola service centres in Delhi for general inquiries to warranty, customer service, general support, product issues and technical support. View the list of authorised Motorola service centres in New Delhi, To know more information for Authorized Motorola repair centre address, phone number, landmark, and email id.